Re: off topic -- shannon lewis in cincy...

Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
> >i just wanted to let you cincy friends and
> >acquaintances know that i'm up from georgia and
> >playing tonight (5/30/02) at York Street Cafe in
> >Newport, KY...and next Thursday (6/6/02) at
> >Reality Tuesday in Newport...it'll probably be a
> >short set since I'm solo (I prefer playing with
> >my band) but I hear the other acts are fabulous.
> >oh, and I'll probably cover "When I Go" ;-)
> >
> >shannon lewis
>
> You're a Lostee, you're talking about music, and
> you're probably going to do an OtR song in your
> set. How on earth is this off-topic? I mean, any
> moreso than anything else hereabouts?

that's what i was thinking... shannon... it's quite
an on-topic post you made... if i didn't have prior
committments for tonight, i'd make it to york...

you're playing with Ashley Peacock next Thursday
at Reality Tuesday in Covington/Park Hills, KY?  i
might make it, but the Bill Mallonee living room
show right around the corner from Reality Tuesday
Cafe is already on my list for that night...

i swear, it's about a mile away...

eh.. i take that back... 4.2 miles away- in Crescent
springs, KY...

sorry...
Dan

np: tori amos - boys for pele

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that Dan maintains*
    VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
             http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/