re: for those who are experienced

Roann wrote:
<><><<>i'm so incredibly excited now, it's going to be
really nice to bring my daughter with me to something
that i love.<><><><>

And as a friend just informed me...only 34 days until
Cornerstone!!!! I'm bringing a 14 yr old newbie with
me this year who is raising my excitment level. For
the  past week she has been emailing me at least twice
a day to share her excitment. It's been good because
I've had my head so far up my butt with this job
search that all else has pratically been unthought
of...she's a good reminder that there's a moment of
reprive coming soon.

I guess I need to start psyching myself up for port o
john usage....YUK!

zayne

np: Janah - Loving Heart (gotta go bounce around my
living room now!)

=====
...it's a fu**ed up ole world, but this ole girl well she ain't giving in. ~ Cowboy Junkies