off topic -- shannon lewis in cincy...

i know this is a serious no-no, but if you don't know me, and you aren't from cincinnati, don't bother reading the rest of this.

i just wanted to let you cincy friends and acquaintances know that i'm up from georgia and playing tonight (5/30/02) at York Street Cafe in Newport, KY...and next Thursday (6/6/02) at Reality Tuesday in Newport...it'll probably be a short set since I'm solo (I prefer playing with my band) but I hear the other acts are fabulous.

thanks,
and sorry again for the spam...
oh, and I'll probably cover "When I Go" ;-)

shannon lewis
http://soe.pair.com/