Re: for those of you who are experienced...

you guys ROCK!  i got 4 replies to my email in an hour.  i knew you guys would help me out.  i am definitely bringing starla for sure now.  i've been wanting to bring her to an over the rhine concert for a while, but they usually play at bars when they come to minneapolis so i haven't been able to.  this will be perfect.  i can't wait to meet you guys there.  are we going to try to have all the listies camp in the same area?  that would be fun.  i'm so incredibly excited now, it's going to be really nice to bring my daughter with me to something that i love.  my parents never brought me to concerts at all when i was young and i kind of wish they had because i love music so much.  if things work out well, i can bring starla every year.

RoAnn

I didn't come here looking for Jesus, I brought Him with me.
       ~unknown~