Re: for those of you who are experienced...

RoAnn wrote:

><><>so...my friend just backed out on me for
cornerstone after i already purchased the tickets....
anyhow,  i'm really thinking that i might bring my
starla with me,><><>

Bring her!! I'm sure she'll have a great time. As
people have already said, there are a lot of
activities designed just for kids. Attendees are very
friendly so she shouldn't have any trouble meeting new
friends. My sister brought her toddler last year and a
freind who lives in that area has been bringing her
niece since she was 4.

Also, unless the rules have changed, your unused
ticket will be good for the following years attendance
so you won't be losing any money in the long run.

zayne

=====
...it's a fu**ed up ole world, but this ole girl well she ain't giving in. ~ Cowboy Junkies