RE: for those of you who are experienced...

oh yeah...another thing...bring a swimsuit for her....they LOVE swimming at
the lake.  does she have a bike?  my kids love biking around...less
complaining about being tired.  a wagon is a good idea too.

i'm so psyched about cornerstone!!  i'm bringing a few newbies w/ me and
watching their excitement build makes mine even more intense.  : )

                          ..................twila

                    Michael Cade
                    <michael.cade.liv1@stat       To:     over-the-rhine at actwin_com
                    efarm.com>                    cc:
                    Sent by:                      Subject:     RE: for those of you who are experienced...
                    owner-over-the-rhine@ac
                    twin.com

                    05/30/2002 09:24 AM
                    Please respond to
                    Michael Cade

RoAnn,

We  don't have kids, but we took my 11 year old niece one time and she had
a good  time.  One thing I have seen that may be a good idea for you is
bring a  wagon (or something that can work towards the same purpose) due to
the fact that  often the kids fall asleep at the later shows and carrying
them a mile or more  to your site can be a real hassle.  Also lots of sun
block.

They  do have activities for kids but they will not take up all of the time
you  have.  Bring along things to occupy her while you wait between shows
or  during speakers.

HTH

Michael