Re: for those of you who are experienced...

absolutely bring her!!  they have the artrageous tent that is a huge hit w/
the kids...lots of activities...plus a building w/ activities & music just
for kids.  i have 3 kids - ages 4, 9, and 11...we've been bringing our kids
for 8 years now  and they love it.  sometimes if we're out until 2 am
they'll get a bit fussy  : )  but they usually crash at the late concerts &
we manage to get them awake enough to bike back to camp.  it's a great
experience for them...they love the music and have a great time dancing
with us.  of course the elephant ears are a big hit too.  : )  take EXTRA
clothes for her tho'...they get filthy!  at least mine do.  : )  my kids
haven't been stomped on yet...they might have stomped on a few adults tho'!

hope that helps!
                          ..................twila

                    Angealika at aol_com
                    Sent by:                    To:     over-the-rhine at actwin_com
                    owner-over-the-rhine@       cc:
                    actwin.com                  Subject:     for those of you who are experienced...

                    05/30/2002 09:10 AM
                    Please respond to
                    Angealika

so...my friend just backed out on me for cornerstone after i already
purchased the tickets.  i'm really kind of bummed out, but I AM STILL
GOING!  i've wanted to go for over 10 years and i'm going even if i have to
go by my darned self.  anyhow, i was just wondering if any of you have
brought children with you to the fest and how it worked out.  i'm really
thinking that i might bring my starla with me, i just don't want her to get
bored, or stomped on or whatnot.  she's almost 7 and i've brought her up
loving music, she even enjoys the music i listen to.  i'm pretty sure
she'll have fun, but i've never been to cornerstone before, and i kind of
don't know what to expect except what i've gathered from the dvd and the
website.  i would greatly appreciate some input from those of you who have
been to cornerstone before (especially with young kids).  thanks in
advance!  :)

RoAnn