Group Prayer/"Burn Kylie"/Kylie's Bladder/"Burn Cigarettes"

<kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com> wrote:

" What the heck started this whole thing?"

That would be my talk of preparing for Cornerstone Magazine's Music And
Arts Festival 2002, and mentioning that, since 1995, for some unknown
reason, I have been driven to smoke when around a large gathering of
religious people. I never said anything about rebellion, seeking to make
them uncomfortable, impressing them, trying to be someone that I'm not,
nor anything else. "Forget about the inside ghetto."

"Not all Christians condemn those who smoke...I don't. I think it's
nasty...even if you smoke socially...that's kinda just trying to be
someone you're not."

Any slow motion suicide would seem nasty.

"Um, people made soda. And I don't know anyone who drinks a 12 pack a
day. My bladder can't even hold half a can(tiny tanks)."

I no longer wish to smoke $4.25 per pack cancer sticks at Cornerstone
Magazine's Music And Arts Festival; I now hope only to lead a group
prayer around Kylie for her bladder (I would discourage, the film _The
Green Mile_ notwithstanding, the "laying on of hands") and her safety,
since some have suggested that she be burned for some alleged heresy.

N.P.-> Lucinda Williams- "Essence"

"Some things we won't ever know, until we learn to let go..." -Dakoda
Motor Co.

"I'm not supporting their economy, I'm burning their fields."  Kinky
Friedman, on his smoking of Cuban cigars