Re: Group Prayer/"Burn Kylie"/Kylie's Bladder/"Burn Cigarettes"

Ooooh, I hope you're joking. ;)

Please, no laying of hands.

kylie

I no longer wish to smoke $4.25 per pack cancer sticks at Cornerstone
Magazine's Music And Arts Festival; I now hope only to lead a group
prayer around Kylie for her bladder (I would discourage, the film _The
Green Mile_ notwithstanding, the "laying on of hands") and her safety,
since some have suggested that she be burned for some alleged heresy.

ah well baby just roll me away...