Re: SMOKE RISES

Dan didn't take to my humor and wrote:

>that's not the point.  the point is to be cordial and
>courteous to others on the list.  it's a lot nicer to
>be careful when replying than just rpelying and having
>a bunch of irrelevant text.
>
>Ysobelle wasn't trying to be the master of the list.
>that's Drew Vogel's role already.
>
>Dan

I know what the point was, I just felt like getting another point across
that there is *also* no need for snotty-ness. I understand why she wrote it.
So...no need to reprimand anyone...it was just a little jokey joke. Lil
ha-ha.

I guess I got a little mixed up on who the master was. Sorry Drew. My
apologies, Ysoie.

in the corner,
Kylie

Undeniably...Kylie