please...

> Enough with the massive quoting, people.

WORD.

> None of us need to have our inboxes stuffed with four-page emails with
> one-line replies.

word, word, word.

> Most of you have been online long enough at least grasp
> this basic rule of netiquette.

And if you're a newbie, please take note! Snip only the parts you are
replying to,
and spare the list -- especially digest subscribers who have to scroll
through all
eighteen feet of the >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Now, I'm not going to name names, though I could. I myself was one of the
HTML
mail offenders -- and I didn't even realize it! Boy was I glad that someone
pointed it
out to me! How irritating! All I'm saying is, please watch your posts.

Thank you!