dos,justdos

>From: Alfred B Johnson:

>Another problem with Lucas is that his personal philosophy is a laughable
>jumble, judging by his films...And the Rebellion is pro-self-determination,
>pro-decentralization, from what I can tell.  But good heavens, the OtR
>list is no place to hash out that debate, is it?

Maybe, maybe not.  However, here's an appropriate debate- woudn't the film
have been much better if Judy Collins had sung "Send in the Clones", or, at
the very least, if there had been a video made for the tune of "Rock Me
Amidala"?

I know Bruce may have at least watched it then.  (Funny, I almost thought I
saw his name in the credits as a sound editor, btw...but it was actually
bruce lacey...still, I did a double take.)
I'm sooo sleepy...