uno,solamenteuno

Alfred B Johnson writes, in a post entitled unodostres:

>1.  Oil.
>
>Hey, Mattrix: gonna see the bald Australian perform in Indianapolis
>tonight.  :)

AH, you lucky, lucky man.  I'm so exhausted now, 'cause my summer course
started this week, and I can't go see the Oils anytime soon!  Phooey.

Today, as small recompense, I received a "Lurijta Way" promo single in the
mail, from Liquid 8 Records.  (I'm a member of the "Midnight Oil Street
Team"- an idea K&L should look into.)  They accompanying letter says that
only 250 were made.  And I LOVE that song!  So spiritual...

It also mentions that the Oils will be on Kilbourn and O'Brien during this
current leg of the tour. (check http://www.Liquid8records.com for dates)  I
also am aware that the 20,000 Watt RSL DVD in NTSC is on the way, and HM
magazine (yes, the christisan mag.) will be featuring the band next issue.

Fred, let me know how it went...I wanna live vicariously, at least.

gotta study,

Matt