Re: smoke rises

On Mon, 20 May 2002, Kylie Wilkerson wrote:
> Um, people made soda.

If God can claim the credit when one nation kicks another nation's ass, he
can certainly claim the credit when one of his creations creates soda pop!

> And I don't know anyone who drinks a 12 pack a day.

That's only just over 4 litres, right?  There was a time in my life when I
easily drank an average of 2 Super Big Gulps a day -- that's over 2.5
litres -- and in my high-school days, I even bought the occasional, um, I
don't know what it was called, but it came in a 4-litre pail.  And that's
not counting the pop I got at restaurants or kept in the fridge.