Re: smoke rises

Um, people made soda. And I don't know anyone who drinks a 12 pack a day. My
bladder can't even hold half a can(tiny tanks). Not all Christians condemn
those who smoke...I don't. I think it's nasty...even if you smoke
socially...that's kinda just trying to be someone you're not. What the heck
started this whole thing?