RE: Re: smoke rises

--- Chris Queen <cqueen at tmsmail_net> wrote:

> And we all know there's nothing more painful than a
> clogged buffer.

Don't I know it.  Maybe someone should tell all these
people I work with.  I've never worked with a more
html happy bunch of e-mailers.  Every day I get
nothing but email with black backgrounds, red
backgrounds, tie dyed back grounds, huge purple
blinking text, animated gifs of bounding eyeballs,
swimming sharks---DJs mixing at the
turntables--sheesh!  and I'm not even gonna start with
the attached Powerpoint files that contain info I must
read, but could be presented in an in line text file!

I wonder why I get a "ailbox over limit"warning at
least weekly?