Re: c'mon, i know SOMEBODY knows the answer

thank you!  thank you thank you.  now when can i get off work so i can dress
my car??

(rained in LA today- got all the dust outta the air.  it's soo pretty, now!
we can see all the way to long beach from our offices!)

>From: Dusty Volume <dustyvolume at yahoo_com>
>To: Melanie Shannon <arwen725 at hotmail_com>
>CC: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
>Subject: Re: c'mon, i know SOMEBODY knows the answer
>Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 12:16:16 -0700 (PDT)
>
>The old B?W stickers hold up reasonalby well.  One
>stayed on my bum(per)for about 3 years.  eventually
>the clear top layer will begin to peel, and then you
>can pull it all the way off and have a matte finish
>sticker for a few more years (just apply turtle was
>liberally!)
>
>M:)ark
>
>--- Melanie Shannon <arwen725 at hotmail_com> wrote:
> >
> > so, i've asked this question maybe four times on the
> > list, now, but nobody's
> > ever acknowledged it.  doesn't ANYBODY know if the
> > old b&w otr bumper
> > stickers hold up in weather?  it seems like i
> > remember hearing long ago that
> > the stickers didn't hold up well, but that might
> > have been for the eve
> > stickers..
> >
> > i wants to decorate my car....
> >

> > anybody???

By means of all created things, without exception, the divine assails us,
penetrates us, and molds us. We imagined it as distant and inaccessible,
whereas in fact we live steeped in its burning layers.

- Teilhard de Chardin