Re: c'mon, i know SOMEBODY knows the answer

The old B?W stickers hold up reasonalby well.  One
stayed on my bum(per)for about 3 years.  eventually
the clear top layer will begin to peel, and then you
can pull it all the way off and have a matte finish
sticker for a few more years (just apply turtle was
liberally!)

M:)ark