Re: smoke rises

hey ryan and list,

on coke, health, moderation etc.

oh yes.  i totally agree.  it makes me laugh when i
hear people condemn cigarettes as they sip the coffee
they're addicted to :)

i'm like rhys in that smoke kinda makes me sick.  i
can deal with smelling it some, but after a while the
choking and gagging will come.  mexican night clubs
were killer a couple of summers ago!  ugh. :)

but yeah.  moderation.  exercise.  expel toxins.  i'm
all for that stuff.  i don't drink soda 'cause it's
not good for you and i don't like it enough to have to
work against it's effects :)  i do like chocolate and
some coffees enought--so i have them once in a while
and work out those toxins.

to all the smokers, i agree with rhys.  i'd hate to
not hang out with you b/c of something that trivial.
i have many dear friends and even some family who
smoke, and we just work it out to where they don't
smoke in my house or i don't ride in the car with them
:)  and i really appreciate that they don't mind
eating in the no-smoking parts of restaurants to be
with me.

thumbs up to all the polite people :)  maybe i
endeavor to be ever more so.

take care,
marie

=====
All human nature vigorously resists grace because grace changes us and the change is painful. -Flannery O'Connor