Re: smoke rises

God also made soda pop.  Would it be healthy to drink a 12 pack a day- I
think not?  How about 1 or 2 a day?  Do Christians drink Coke and feel
guilty about it or receive condemnation for it despite it's completely
unhealthy properties?  What if a person
smoked an occasional cigarette that wasn't purposefully laced with added
addictive components and also exercised enough to expel any and all toxins
from his/her body that would otherwise build up over time- would that be ok?