RE: Random Thoughts in a Sleepy State of Mind

The most cost effective way is to go to wal-mart and
get a  $17.74 frame--you can pick your favourite style
(I happen to like the wide frames) and cut off one or
both of the ends--depending on which part you care to
lose the least.  It's what I did to my "rabbit" 2001.
I LOVE that one!