Re: Seattle

On Mon, 13 May 2002 OncleBoo at aol_com wrote:
> Am I the only one who's surprised that we still haven't had some sort of
> comments from him about the concert?

My apologies.  :)  I didn't leave the States until the next evening, and I
came down with a bit of a cold for the next few days and I had some work
to do around the coughing and the sneezing ... and I'm not much of a
live-music critic anyway.  Plus, I saw the new _Star Wars_ movie the
Tuesday after the concert, and I was too busy debating it online.  (There
are times I wonder if I should seek treatment for internet addiction ... )