Re: Seattle

Keisha writes:

Hello all! I'm so impressed Steve that you remebered me! I feel honored! I'm not the best with words but here's a short review of the incredibly awesome Seattle show...

Can't think of a reason why you shouldn't be remembered like anyone else...

    Before the show I got to chat with fellow listee Peter Chatteroy, very nice guy! It was good to finally meet someone off the list from our neck of the woods.

Am I the only one who's surprised that we still haven't had some sort of comments from him about the concert?

    The opening band, The Pinetops? (or something like that...) was definately not my preference of music, but they were good for a bluegrass band. Anyways...

I thought they were fun.  Enough so that I walked out with both their CDs.  They sure seemed to win over the crowd in LA too.

*Little Blue River-- This song was probably my tear-jerker of the night. Absolutely beautiful... Does anyone else really feel the Lord moving through this one?

Sorry, Keisha, I don't intend to be disrespectful to any religious experience you might have while listening to this song, but I couldn't disagree more, as Michelle would be able to attest.  This song wearies me.  IMO, the best thing about this song was Karin's reinsertion of the word "damn" while singing it in San Diego.  At least they didn't play "Latter Days", "Poughkeepsie" or "Like A Radio" that night...

More about San Diego and LA will be forthcoming as I find time.  I expected something from Michelle already, but she warned me that it'd be kinda long.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Patricia O'Callaghan - Real Emotional Girl

...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the "race" of the decent man and the "race" of the indecent man.  -- Viktor Frankl