Re: OTR audience response

From my perspective the audience seemed to be in such awe that they were
left sort of dumbstruck.  It's was kind of like, "Ok, we can either fall
down and worship or stare intensely at this fleshly angel so that she can't
fly away.  I know that I was perfectly content just taking it all in,
although the emotions moving through my body longed for expression.  I do
agree that a certain reverence was called for, but also felt slightly
stifled, as if the audience was a bit too polite.  I found myself wondering
what would be an appropriate outlet for what I was feeling.  Dance was one
answer, but again the crowd's attitude wasn't condusive to self expression.
Of course sex would be the only way to truly fullfill an Over the Rhine
experience, but only in the purest of forms.  If an audience that size ever
could express the emotional love feast that OTR creates it would become a
dance like no other.  At least in my estimation and imagination.