Re: Karin's beauty

>From: Michael Cade <michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com>
>Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:52:17 -0500
started?

>When she came on stage we were pleasantly rewarded.  A really stunning
>dress, black lace with bead things on it that glittered, black nylons and
>midcalf black healed boots. Her hair back in a pony tail.  Karin was
>absolutely stunning.  We have seen them a lot and she has never looked
>better.  Karin, if you are reading this "Dahling, you looked Mahvlous".

I, probably more than many, am always interested in an artist's fashion.
And I wholeheartedly agree that Karin is stunningly beautiful.

Sometimes I think about whether an artist's physical beauty affects our
feelings about his/her music.  I don't think I'd like OtR LESS if I didn't
know what Karin looked like, or if she was ugly.  But does her beauty make
me MORE infatuated with OtR?  I can't really say for sure.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Allie