Re: Karin's beauty

I know the first time I heard her voice, I just had to know what she looked
like. Hopefully that doesn't sound too strange. I guess I was just
intrigued, and that's why it's so interesting to me when the 'show-goers'
describe what they're wearing.

It sure seems this is like one of the best shows they've ever done.

Kylie

>I, probably more than many, am always interested in an artist's fashion.
>And I wholeheartedly agree that Karin is stunningly beautiful.
>
>Sometimes I think about whether an artist's physical beauty affects our
>feelings about his/her music.  I don't think I'd like OtR LESS if I didn't
>know what Karin looked like, or if she was ugly.  But does her beauty make
>me MORE infatuated with OtR?  I can't really say for sure.
>
>Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?
>
>Allie

Undeniably...Kylie