Re: Fitzgerald's review and other assorted ramblings - long and windy

My wife
>was all for the idea until we were getting ready to leave and then she
>started thinking >

I did the same thing one time when our family car broke down, and we hitched
a ride into the next town...haha I left our names and all that junk.

Oh by the
>way we ran into Karin and Jack outside before going in.

By the way?! By the way?! :) Did you talk to them? :)

>they were recent listee Amanda and fiancé Sam.

Yeah, why did she stop posting?? We had just figured out that we graduated
from the same high school, and then she left?? Ah well. :)

We even saved a little 3'x3' space in
>between us and the stage as Kylie's space

Geez louise...short jokes and you have never even met me!! :) That's good
tho, I'm glad I could be there in spirit. I felt as tho a part of me was
missing. :) Ha.

>But the real highlight for us (pretty much as always I think) is watching
>K&L on stage and talking to them and seeing the genuineness they have.

That's what I noticed when I listened to them on LiveLunch(in between the
cut outs)...Karin was soo sweet and so sincerely grateful. Ahh...:)

Thanks for 5 star review. I appreciate your lond winded-ness on this one!

Very thankful,
Kylie