Fitzgeralds !!! Who's going ???

Cool Kev,that makes 3 of us for sure!...LOL Actually a friend of mine knows
a gal that knows someone that's friends of someone who knows the people that
run Fitz...LOL(did you follow that?)and they said as of yesterday there was
only 90 tickets sold! Thats sad :( and I'm probably going to have an extra
one which I'll be selling for under face value at the door.So unless there's
a huge walkup and there might be for a Sat.night it should quite an intimate
affair. John (JB)