RE: Fitzgeralds !!! Who's going ???

You are all making me so jealous. I had made plans to go to the show, but my
friend of 15 years is having her bachelorette party that night. What was she
thinking?? Take good notes, I want to hear all the juicy details. I hear
Fitzgerald's is a great venue.

And just for clarification... are you all going to be wearing stickers that
say "listees" or "lostees"?? I wasn't sure if the post below from Laura was
intentional or if it was a typo. If it was intentional, I would say that it
was pretty clever... Kudos to Laura!