Re: Fitzgeralds !!! Who's going ???

In a message dated 4/26/02 7:27:31 AM Central Daylight Time, jjjb at hotmail_com
writes:

<< Are any other listee's going to the Fitzgeralds show tommorrow night??? >>

I didn't think I was as I wasn't sure if I could make it so didn't score
early tickets. Figured they'd sell out like Schuba's but it turns out they
haven't.  Can't seem to find anyone up for it that I know but I will be going
myself.

Maybe I can stick a little sticker on me somewhere that says 'listee'

so John and me, any others?

kevin