Re: Fitzgeralds !!! Who's going ???

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Laura Hepker wrote:

> :) Well, considering that everyone in my family (and I do mean
> *everyone*)  is at least 6 inches taller than me, and some a whole
> foot taller than me, perhaps I do live in a land of giants. Add to
> that the fact that I work with a guy who's 6'11", and have 3 guy
> friends who are 6'6" or taller, and you see why I think 5'5" is
> short... :)

now what do i always forget that? geesh, i feel short here - and i'm 5'10.

> you are too sweet, my dear...

nah. just masquerading as sugar today.

tomorrow - prickly pears!

look out for me then (:

> >wishi i were going....
> so do I! I miss you...

never fear.

with the move of certain peoples to chicago, my time there will soon be
spent more often.

rhys
--
Error: Sector not found -- Should I search under the bed? (Y/N)