Re: guitar clarification

And this guitar thread just won't die!

Earlier,
--- Rick Callender <binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com> wrote:

That Linford nipped some guitar related pre-rumors in
the bud with:

> She's still got her Rickenbacker, but her hollow
> body
> (a gibson copy)
> was
> stolen out of the van ... when we were
> Bummer.

So, Just wondering since I pulled out all my OtR pics
and found a few with "Karin et guitar"--what is that
12 string with the taped mic (pickup?) and some sort
of something across the hole in the body?  I found it
on two different occasions back around 97-98.  Except
for those, all my other pictures of her are with the
Takemine--even in New york in 2000.  (That is unless
the Lowden looks a whole lot like the Takemine.)

Ever the shutterbug,
Mark