Fitzgerald's

Hello all -

I just want to say Hello to all who are going to the show on Saturday(that i
*should* be attending)...I hope you have a good time without me. ;) I will
need a full run down of the show. :) Please and thank you. Tell Linford and
Karin I said hello, and the Takamine is working out nicely. We're on
speaking terms now that he emailed me! Ha...just joking. Micheal...sorry you
won't be able to give me a ride home. (wink wink, nudge nudge) :)

Bitter,
Kylie

np: Angel Eyes - Jeff Healy :)