Re: guitar clarification

Wow...an email from Linford. :) He's soo dreamy...(kidding...totally
kiddding) ;)
Anyhoo...I already knew that, (bink)...I emailed what's his nose, Blair and
he told me it was Lowden. Buuuut...I'm soo freakin excited I'm about to pee
my pants...*b/c* I just bought a Takamine, *and* I'm playing Poughkeepsie
now...gosh, I love these folks. Just love. G'day...

freakishly excited,
Kylie

>Hey Bink,
>
>No worries. I was asked to clear up some guitar
>history. Karin started
>out on
>a Takamine back in the day. I bought a Lowden prior to
>GDBD and played
>it on
>I Will Not Eat the Darkness, All I Need, Faithfully
>Dangerous etc.
>Karin
>retired the Takamine and bought a Lowden in 1998, but
>occasionally
>pulls the
>Takamine out for fly dates. You can hear her Takamine
>on Poughkeepsie,
>Lucy
>etc.
>
>She's still got her Rickenbacker, but her hollow body
>(a gibson copy)
>was
>stolen out of the van along with one of Jack's
>telecasters when we were
>
>Thanks for asking.
>
>Hope this helps,
>
>LInford for...