guitar clarification

Hey, all. For the record, I just won the award for
Guitar Playin' FOOL this morning!

The guitars Karin and Lindford play are not, as I
assumed, Larrivee instruments. In the process of
discussing this online, I *unknowingly* told Linford
that we should ask Linford HIMSELF and Karin what the
guitars were.  I hit the send button and immediately
proceeded to smack my forehead upon realizing what I
had just done.

bink's advice for the day is this: look at the address
you are responding to before hitting the send button!

At any rate, I am forwarding Lindford's letter to me
regarding the forementioned topic.  This should clear
things up a little.

(Thanks for your little bits of forgiveness,
Lindford!)

bink

Hey Bink,

No worries. I was asked to clear up some guitar
history. Karin started
out on
a Takamine back in the day. I bought a Lowden prior to
GDBD and played
it on
I Will Not Eat the Darkness, All I Need, Faithfully
Dangerous etc.
Karin
retired the Takamine and bought a Lowden in 1998, but
occasionally
pulls the
Takamine out for fly dates. You can hear her Takamine
on Poughkeepsie,
Lucy
etc.

She's still got her Rickenbacker, but her hollow body
(a gibson copy)
was
stolen out of the van along with one of Jack's
telecasters when we were

Thanks for asking.

Hope this helps,

LInford for...