Re: Al Bundy in Jesus Shoes with Children

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Alfred B Johnson wrote:

> Speaking of shoes . . .

i lost mine again. (:

gosh how active the list has been while i was gone.

i don't recommend food poisoning. it's like your body rebels on you and
won't let you do anything. even think.

> Tom Waits said somewhere where I read once that: if you want to change
> your life, you should buy new shoes.  Because they all wear different,
> walk different, make you feel different.

that must be why people change shoes with the seasons. i like sandals. iof
i have to wear shoes, i'd wear birks.

unfortunately, my delte key was happy to see me this morning, so i
stuttered my way through the posts with vagues thoughts about guitars and
shoes and missing people and some sunday thing. i feel as strong as a week
old kitten. i have no magical thoughts, but it's good to hear gdbd and
other such music.

don't drink apple juice when you're sick - it makes you yark.

rhys

--
Possible probable my black hen,
She lays eggs in the relitive when,