Al Bundy in Jesus Shoes with Children

Speaking of shoes . . .

I think I remember a Married with Children (I saw the show like four
times) where all gets hit on the head or something and has a visions.  He
designs these wacky shoes that look like feet and feels bound by heaven
to sell 'em.

I didn't follow the Jesus shoes link, cos internet's a pain from home,
but those Al Bundy shoes are what I imagined.

Tom Waits said somewhere where I read once that: if you want to change
your life, you should buy new shoes.  Because they all wear different,
walk different, make you feel different.

Grammar people: I had a little internal debate between adjective and
adverb in that last sentence.  I've chosen adjective, as you can see.  I
might have done it differently, though . . .

Liesel: Two days in a row.  Thanks for the encouragement.  ;)

That is all,

Fred