Re: last night

In a message dated 4/17/02 12:09:26 PM Central Daylight Time, blk4 at calvin_edu
writes:

<< The wierd thing is, the peopel who were out to get me were people I
actually know, so I wonder if it
 will be wierd when I see them walking around.  Ah well.

 at least you didn't see one of your friends have his head lopped off while
strapped in a torture chair - - think the movie Brazil. The first time I saw
him after I couldn't help but say "now don't lose your head Tim"

kevin