Re: tape collection from Mars:was Faithfully Dangerous

>> I love you.

how'd I miss this blushworthy reply from our dear Ysoie earlier!

Working with a group that is 90 percent fundamentalist to the point that
Halloween is the devils holiday and Harry Potter is the doorway to hell
usually when I mention my Buffy obsession there I get a clearing of the
throat and two steps back (needless to say I mention it a lot just for all
the fun reactions!) so your reply gave me an extra giggle.

But hang on now girl, I don't even have the multi-region player yet!
(I do have all but 3-4 episodes of every season on VHS though since I've been
watching and taping it since ep 1:1 ;-)

kevin