RMCBBQ--Your invitation

You are invited to the Ninth Annual Cornerstone RMC BBQ!

At 11:00AM on Thursday, July 4, 2002, the ninth gathering of
on-line music fans will take place at Cornerstone Festival in central Illinois.

Why???? Because you are there. Because a whole lot of other folks
 you only see on line from throughout the United States, Canada, and
 the rest of the world will be there, too. Because a lot of us have already
 made a lot of friends at Cornerstone through the last eight "BBQ's."
 Because this is always a nice time out from the schedule to
 re-connect. C'stone is a much better place when you spot
some familiar faces, and this is your chance to hook up an
email address with a face. Did we mention shade, lunch,

Who: If you can read this, you are invited. Although originally
 designed as a place for usenet newsgroup rec.music.christian
 (R.M.C.) regulars to meet face-to-face, participation has
grown to include many like-minded email lists which have kept
 the free-wheeling spirit of r.m.c alive in these changing
technological times. (We'll change the name when no
 one can remember what r.m.c. stands for any more. . .)

When: Thursday, July 4, 11:00 a.m. until the music,
seminars and press conferences start back up.

Where: This will be the easiest BBQ to find ever. For
 2002, the BBQ will be in The Phantom Tollbooth
 Press Tent located on the right side of the main road,
 about halfway between the fest office and Encore I.
Look for the RMC-BBQ sign. For this event, the entire
 40 x 60 tent will be ours, but you are welcome to check
 out the back any time where the Tollbooth will have
a hospitality area. Cold water and assorted repartee always
on hand.

Menu: Thanks to a crack-of-dawn deli run into town,
we'll have make-your-own sandwiches, chips, sodas,
and bottled water. Donations are very welcome to
cover the cost, and don't forget to bring something
for the literature/tape/CD exchange. In the spirit of
the original hippies and Jesus people, this is your
chance to exchange your unwanted books, music
magazines, CD's, music T-shirts, etc. for someone
else's, no charge.

As always, we'll have name tags, perhaps some awards,
maybe some celebrities, and we hope definitely you and
65 to 100 other members of the Christian music on line
community.

Send an email message to rmcbbq at tollbooth_org if you
know (or are pretty certain) you can make it. Include your
name, email address, number in your party, where you
are traveling from, and how you heard about the RMC,
 etc. BBQ/Picnic. We'll send out updates regularly.

Lord willing, we'll see you at:
C2.002K,
Linda LaFianza (caravan847 at tollbooth_org)
Shari Lloyd (slloyd at ccm_net)
Trish Patterson (trishkpatterson at yahoo_com)
Lisa Reid (lisa at spaceship_com)