Re: The 10 step program--was Re: festival of faith and writing

awwwww thanks.  Today has been SUCH a great day I can barely contain
myself, even though I am super-frazzled and about ready to fall over
asleep right now but I have to finish my laundry first.  But I was out
playing in the rain that just started and it's wonderful and the
festival of faith and writing is so great it's almost like magic.
I keep seeing them around.  It's wierd.  It's kind of like
crush-o-vision when you see _that guy_ whenever he's in the same room as
you.  And I saw the guy who was in my dream (to cross threads quickly)
and I kept thinking "I knocked you unconcious in my dream."  It's funny.

Sorry if I ramble.

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah