Re: Atlanta-Give me strength

I got a 2MD set of the entire show direct from the soundboard... It
has everything except the first half of "Jack's Valentine", but it
kicks back in right when they start to mess it up :-) To me that was
one of the coolest moments of the concert, just for the humor and fun
of it all.  Anyway, I'll try to get it on CD over the weekend.  I
haven't had time to write up the show (my first OtR show) yet, but if
I do I'll definitely share it with you all.  Yes, GMS was a definite
treat, imo.  As were quite a few others.

If anybody wants copies I'll do my best to oblige, we can make
arrangements, trades, whatever.  I am hoping to gently process the
raw recordings as I know a soundboard feed can have its own
disadvantages.  Multipressor tips, anyone?  ;-)

Peace,

 -- Daniel
 <><