Re: Atlanta-Give me strength

And just a little while ago, Daniel said he'd recorded the recent Atlanta show:

> I got a 2MD set of the entire show direct from the soundboard...
> If anybody wants copies I'll do my best to oblige, we can make
> arrangements, trades, whatever.

A home looking for shows; a show looking for a home.  What could be better? (At
the very least, posting the Atlanta show on Christian's machine would let those
of us who can download the show and help out with CD burning for those who
can't.)

Not making much sense yet this morning, but confident that all things improve
with judicious applications of coffee (with the possible exception of my
keyboard),
Raven