RE: names (kevin smith)

I think that if my name were Kevin Smith, I'd be offended by that quote!
:-)  I've always looked at him through a jaded eye, because he started out
with the stage name K-Max, then he was Kevin Smith, then he became Kevin Max
Smith, and now he's Kevin Max.  I always thought he changed it b/c it
sounded more hip.  What do I know?

Chris