RE: names (kevin smith)

Another thing I've noticed in the last several years is the rash of children
and teen stars using all three names.  Don't know if it's because of the
union rule or not, but it seems like nearly every child actor I see goes by
three names.  Oh well...  I don't know for sure, but I would guess that Ms.
Mastrantonio has always gone by Mary Elizabeth all her life; otherwise, she
wouldn't need to use all three names, but that's just my guess.

Chris