Re: names (kevin smith)

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, haley kate wrote:
> I'm not sure if he gave himself a new middle name or not.

Speaking of which, has anybody else noticed that the kid on the new Damon
Wayans sitcom is played by "Parker McKenna Posey", who presumably has that
middle name in the credits just to distinguish herself from indie-film
regular "Parker Posey"?  I wonder if that's *really* her middle name, or
if somebody just made it up; I know the actors' union requires you to have
a middle name if another member of the union has the same first and last
name as you, hence Michael "J." Fox has that initial, even though he
doesn't *really* have a middle name.  (But hey, what's Mary Elizabeth
Mastrantonio's excuse?  I don't see any *other* Mary Mastrantonios listed
on the IMDB; or is there one in the union who just never got any work?)

Pardon the tangent ...