Different Films for Radio promo

Hello everyone;
   I'm sure this has been mentioned on the list several times, but just in
case it hasn't, I found a different promotional copy of Films for Radio,
which includes an unlisted alternate version of If Nothing Else.  It appears
to be an ?independent? promo, in contrast to the official Virgin promo.  The
first promo has the "street date" of Feb. 27, instead of March 13 which the
Virgin release does.  The song order is slightly different as well.  I
surprisingly found it in a Princeton, NJ record store for $1.00.    Can't
beat that.

   There's no front insert in either version.  As I said, I'm sure that this
is very old news, but just in case, I figured I'd mention it.

Sincerely;
Daniel J. Summers