foreign languages (was variations on schermerhorn)

Mark quipped:

> Aren't americans famous for their knowledge of foreign languages?
> :)

soy proficiente en espanol y posiblamente casi fluente!  (I'm proficient
in spanish and possibly almost fluent)  But you should see some of the
kids who are almost done with their language requirement and can't
really handle the language at all.  They're still saying "me llamo es
___" (pretty much I call myself is ___) and don't conjugate verbs and I
have to repeat my questions several times before pretty much translating
them.  Ah the trials of leading conversation groups.
I think foreign languages are cool.
rant over
Bethany

np: streams

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah