Re: Shermerhorn all the way

In a message dated 4/9/2002 2:46:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time, yellowpolo at hotmail_com writes:

PS all, found out today it's *not* a good idea to look at a map while you're
driving. Missed a red light. Luckliy my car has good brakes. And the ABS
works.

Heh...  reading a map while driving's no big deal.  I've even read a newspaper while driving - not that I'd actually recommend doing that!

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

"...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man." – Viktor Frankl