Shermerhorn all the way

Hello list, sorry to bother you with this but I haven;t got Brian's e-mail
addy.

Brian S,
i paid a quick visit through this town they named after you (or was it the
other way around?).  A little detour from the customer site i worked at
today. Lovely little one street town in the middle of endless polders.

Mrk

PS all, found out today it's *not* a good idea to look at a map while you're
driving. Missed a red light. Luckliy my car has good brakes. And the ABS
works.